Embracing your Warrior Sage energy is about moving beyond illusion and denial to embrace your perception and wisdom. The Warrior Sage is symbolic of our journey to identify and understand our innermost feelings. What does this open up for us: all of life, everything we want, dream of and desire. Who doesn't want that?
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Warrior Sage Group Mandala
I decided to create a few images that I felt were for this workshop. This mandala is create for the group and our groups'intentions. Love as a warrior would fiercely and truthfully as our visions manifest, we break through and destroy belief patterns that are not serving our personal truths and enjoy our journey with magic, adventure and laughter. Forge, create and embrace your essence. Namaste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

beautiful Carrie! Thanks so much for the gift to the group. I appreciate your intention and the great energy :)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome and truly my pleasure! :)
ReplyDelete