Monday, September 2, 2013

Journaling!

Checking my e-mail vey quickly before I sit down to JOURNAL!! I received Michelle's latest blog about journaling.  This is one of my favorite things to do and I will share 3 ways that I really enjoy.  Years ago, I read a book in which the author suggested keeping a 10 year Journal.  For me, this means several 5 Subject Notebooks that have been filled for about the last 5 years.  Looking back though these journals have made me cry--just to see how far I've come, what my fears were, my hopes, signs...ect. 
In the same Journal, I often write letters to God, Angels, and my guides.  This helps me articulate what I want to create in my life as well as express what I'm hoping to get some help with...It never fails : )

Separate from my 5 Subject Notebook Journal is a small gratitude journal that I keep but should be more diligent at writing in. 
Journaling is one of my favorite things.  I am so excited to read how others journal!

1 comment:

  1. Julie I really appreciate you sharing. Good stuff for sure. Anything in particular you see as you look back that you would want to share with the group in regards to a shift in your perception of yourself and life?

    ReplyDelete