Embracing your Warrior Sage energy is about moving beyond illusion and denial to embrace your perception and wisdom. The Warrior Sage is symbolic of our journey to identify and understand our innermost feelings. What does this open up for us: all of life, everything we want, dream of and desire. Who doesn't want that?
Friday, September 6, 2013
Meditate
As many of you know I started meditating when I first moved to Chicago in 1988. I have worked with all types of meditation. Faith based, Indigenous, Psychic and Zen.
I am an equal opportunity spiritualist! That said, there is an app for the iPhone called Omvana. I downloaded it and came across Bob Proctor - Shift Your Paradigm. It's a great meditation and I have found it to be very powerful.
It's 16 minutes, his voice will lull you to sleep. I always listen to this before bed and when I do I have an amazing restful sleep. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will do!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We will try it tonight!
ReplyDelete