In between, emails, inter-company fights and conference calls and txt parent questioning from ex, and more work meetings and more internal fighting and then a call with the current-ex-current now ex again this was my inner dialogue! :) Ah, a true spiritual master at work. You are being led through this 90 days by the BEST people! HAHA
So I finally go to see what was the next item on the blog post for FLOW and it's "realizing that you cannot control others!" Too funny, the Universe has me taking this course right along with each of you and for that I am thankful.
The frustration and the anger we feel many times in our lives is the result of not being able to control a situation or others. IF only...If only they would or she would or he would then. If only...then... Always a sign that we have lost our center and as Abraham would put it we are definitely traveling Upstream.
This is an old clip but I listen to it frequently as it reminds me of where I really want to be.

Some days we just aren't in a place to not want to control the situation or others. Some days the best we can do is just let go, and that my friends is more than enough!
Another great realization is that if you cannot control situations or others they can also not control you.
You are then FREE.
You now control your own destiny!

No comments:
Post a Comment