Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's time to prioritze your BLISS

pri·or·i·tize
 
verb
1.
designate or treat (something) as more important than other things
 
being alive and following your bliss
 
“People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances with our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.”
-Joseph Campbell
 
 
Sometimes we are so far away from the vicinity of our bliss that we cannot even move our vibration to a place of giving to ourselves or to the idea of bliss.  That occurs when we are outside of the flow.  I would like for you to print out the attached spider web or draw your own and do a free form writing exercise in the spaces of the web.  You can put your own word in the center or use the word Bliss and generate your web from there.  Don't think about the words you are writing down just let them flow.  You could also use Love as your center word or Abundance.  Whatever word you feel led to start with is the right one. Take some time and see what you discover...
 
 
Once you are done share your web via email, the blog or I can post with you if you have trouble with that.
 
Thanks!
Michelle
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment