Monday, August 19, 2013

Kick off to Alignment post today..

I felt a huge release Friday through Sunday in the sense of giving my power to others. I am noticing patterns of relationships that I need to navigate through. As I do this, I see the familiar theme. Being my word is fierce, I notice when the fear rises within me i can breather through and interact through my personal truth. Sunday I watched 2 soulful Sunday programs and decided to purchase the book 'Untethered Soul'. I am currently reading Vortex for 'Cooperative Relationships'. My learning process is watching my 'thrones'/'triggers although giving myself space to feel my feelings and navigate through my interactions yet being authentic. I feel that this class is opening  me up, big time! I have all the answers and process for my destiny, although patience, which is TRUSTING the process of life, will allow me to see what my higher self has in store for me. I have a magically feeling and a deeper stillness that my life is unfolding beyond my imagination . Joy, deeper grounding and creativity are my feelings I choose to align with for today. Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post Carrie. Trusting the process of life and allowing it to unfold! We can all benefit from aligning to that :)

    ReplyDelete