Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm starting to get it...slowly.  So if I want to experience joy, I must feel the feelings of that, to attract it.  Like if Michelle wants to feel validation, she must validate herself-her work-her life-all that good stuff to attract it.

It sounds easy enough and when I look back at certain experiences it is clear that my energy at work directly manifested the circumstances of my life.  I might be off track here, but I think I'm on to something.  Upon truly reflecting, I realized that I have some trust issues; in some ways, I've gotten better in this area, in some ways, I've stayed the same.  I always perceived myself as a trusting person, which is why this was shocking. I trust other people more than I trust myself.  I don't always trust MYSELF!  My Journey! What is showing up on the Journey.  So today, I'm going to trust every choice I make.  I'm going to trust that MY instincts, ideas, and thoughts are exactly as they should be.  I might just be another spoke on this great wheel of life, but my spoke is helping the world turn. If I keep myself stuck in Neutral, by second guessing myself, going back, forth, side, by not being able to make a decision, who am I helping?

Huh. Not bad for a Monday morning before coffee!

2 comments:

  1. Love your honesty and process. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Julie from the inside out. Joy brings Joy. We can all say I don't feel joyful. I don't feel validated but if we truly want that feeling then we have to allow ourselves to move into or align with the vibration of joy or validation. So we could say...you are saying we should fake joy or validation? No. I am saying if I want to feel validation or be validated then I need to do things that bring that feeling forth in me. Share an article with my team. Reach out to our customers, whatever moves me closer to the feel of validation is KEY. Ask myself the question I feel validated when I? Or we can ask I feel (insert your intention for the program) when I? I feel JOY when I? Aubrey just shared her intention. She could ask I feel Magical Wonder when I?

    For today you will align to I feel TRUST when I... and all of that before your morning coffee!!!!

    ReplyDelete