We might need to read this several times today. I would like for you think about the quote and share your thoughts on it. Agree, disagree, what the heck is it saying. Be in touch with the idea of starting on the inside today and aligning to the emotion you want to feel.
I want validation today, it's selfish right, but that is what I want.
I am going to line up to the emotion of being validated. Especially at my work place.
What emotion will you line up to...

Hello and thank you for allowing me to take part in your group!
ReplyDeleteThank you Carrie for your "fierce" invitation and thank you Michelle for your generosity and flexibility in allowing me to participate in my own timing. I look forward to meeting each of you in person.
I graduated last week as a Naturopathic Doctor, but I will not be able to take my licensing exams for 6 months and so find myself in an in between place emotionally and financially. What better time to rest up and line up with how I would like my career and life experience to be?
I watched a video yesterday by a neuroscientist who teaches and studies the effects of meditation on spontaneous remission from illness. He found his life work after using meditation to heal his own spinal cord injury. His research conclusions match the Abraham statement almost exactly. Line up the INSIDE world first...our brains and bodies truly do NOT know the difference and will react to our intentional thoughts and emotions as if they are real. How cool is that!?
Well, if he can reverse a spinal cord injury, I can certainly create the inner emotional state I am seeking....
And so today I begin lining up with my intention, to experience Magical Wonder as often as possible in my daily life.
I already feel it starting to take effect...:)
Aubrey, so happy you are here!! I was smiling the whole time I read your post. Grateful.
ReplyDeleteAmen! I am sorry for the late response to the blog invite. Yes, this post is beautifully resonating right now. At present, there is much opportunity, shifts and experiences to be embraced in my external life. Sometimes the opportunities feel like I am riding the waves, other times I am paddling a little canoe in a huge storm. Whatever it is that is happening- my internal work has been just remembering to breathe, smile and feel the excitement of letting go of control.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the program Melanie! So happy you will be joining us on this adventure. Your response to your current situation is very grounded, breathing and smiling always help :)
ReplyDeleteA little late here..catching up! =) Hello everybody!
ReplyDeleteOkay this I am going to print out!
I sometimes need to have absolute certainty prior to doing something. I want to know exactly how it is going to happen and if I can make it happen a certain way..well I am going to try.
Silly though.
I am feminine energy and when I flow and allow and am free..and embrace my power and become aligned and am congruent with my spirit..from within..this is when magical things happen. Some could even say miracles. I truly love this place yet it scares me at times..its the uncertainty and the unknown.
So this leads me into my intention for this program..
Breaking Barriers while Being Authentic
The more I breathe, validate and let go and am aligned with my true self my manifestations will be that more beautiful just like the Blue Butterflies I love.