Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's all in your perspective...right?


 
Sometimes we just need to get in touch with how blessed we are
 
 
Write up a list 10 things you are grateful for today!


6 comments:

  1. I am blessed and grateful for
    -This group,Michelle and today's reading =)
    -Family and friends
    -Living in Chicago/Oak Lawn
    -Laughter
    -Love
    -Dance and Music
    -Opportunities and Experiences
    -Old friends and people who taught me lessons in life
    -A job I enjoy
    -Being able to own a house
    -My health and ability to keep on improving
    -My future husband and children
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for...
    Eden and her sweet and bright spirit
    My Job
    My House
    My ability to be in and lead circles
    My Determination
    My Family and the lessons it has taught me in it's many forms
    My Friends
    Art and Creativity
    Music
    the little miracles
    great food
    the ability to be real and honest
    vulnerability
    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for:
    Melanie and Epiphany.
    My mother and sister.
    Close and loving friends.
    Clear communication.
    My education.
    All of the clients who have shared their experiences with me.
    Support, I've been blessed with so much.
    My cozy bed.
    Coffee with coconut creamer and honey.
    Trees.
    Hot baths and showers.
    My health.
    Opportunities for change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for:
    Consciousness
    Love
    Yearnings
    Travel
    People
    Animals
    Yoga
    Music
    Art
    Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for:
    Each neuron, organ, ligament, bone, joint, muscle, cell that is working in synchrony in my body today.
    Practices that bring me/us to greater wellness, connection, and peace and the teachers that have shared their wisdom through generations.
    The love and kindness that has circled me.
    My striving to seek and find this love amidst pain and suffering.
    My daughter, and the opportunity to be her parent
    I'm grateful for this lifetime, for the comforts I have, for the chance to return to peace when I face obstacles, to align with my values when challenged, and to each of you on this path.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gratitude:

    Love in all its size, shapes and forms
    Art and Music which allow me to paint, draw and dance
    My sweet companion Lula who makes me smile, groundes me and makes my house a home
    My daughter's life and death which has truely crack me wide open to my journey through this life
    All my spiritual friends that make me feel safe, help me smile and provide a safe space.
    Some of the most influential people I admire my Dad, my Nana and Big Jer and Cailin
    Sunshine & the cycles of the Moon
    Mountains and the excitement of moving out West
    My jobs and the art gallery
    Nature and all the creatures that give me a sense of wonder and aww
    My refound relationship with myself and God
    Lastly, my red lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete