Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Bagua of YOU




The above image is from The Bagua Journal ebook by Rick Tan
 
you can purchase this handy little guide on Rick's website at www.ricktandesigns.com
 
Over the next few days I would like for you to create The Bagua of YOU using the 9 sections of the Bagua.  I have attached a blank form that you can use to create your Bagua.
 
The areas you will visit are:
 Wealth & Prosperity
Fame and Reputation
Love and Relationships
Health and Family
Good Fortune
Children & Creativity
Wisdom and Self-Knowledge
Career Life Mission
Helpers, Spirit & Travel
 
Rather than using the Bagua to evaluate your home space; I would like for you to use the Bague to create and manifest in your life.  Filling in the Bagua is just another way to practice the 17/68 seconds exercise.  It's another extension of your Manifestation Jar.
 
Do you know that I have one of my manifestation jar papers that I carry with me everywhere I go.  I sleep with it next to me in bed at night on the pillow.  It's my new best friend.  That is how committed I am to manifesting that intention and next step in my life.  I am going to laminate it! LOL
 
So how do you fill in this chart.  You look at each area and you say what are 1, 2 or 3 items that I want to create in each section of my bagua.  An example could be as follows:
 
Career Life Mission
#1: Be promoted to Vice President with my current company
#2: Complete my new web page
#3: Create my new meditation app
 
Helpers, Spirit and Travel
#1: Allow the Universe to give to me and guide me easily and effortlessly
#2: Trip to NYC with Eden
#3: Complete the 17/68 second Technique Daily
 
Another way you could do your Bagau is by drawing in each section or turning it into a collage.
 
Get crazy with this exercise.
 
The Time is NOW, the Power is YOU as Louise Hay would say.


 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Bagau, Michelle. Going to do mine tonight, I believe.

    ReplyDelete