Hello All! I hope you all are doing wonderfully! I had an "AHA" moment that I would love to share...Here it is:
As many of you know, "trust" has been something I am working on. Trusting the process, trusting life, trusting flow, trusting myself. In the last several weeks:
--business has been odd. slower than usual, a few less than ideal circumstances have come up. I have had a an opportunity to choose trust or fear
--we rent. A few weeks ago, we found out that our building was n the beginning stages of foreclosure (WHAT??) we've been here for 5 years! I have an opportunity to choose trust or fear.
--I met a man. ME! I met a man!! He is wonderful, we connect, yet he is in the beginning of what looks to be a long divorce process. It is hard to tell if things will go smoothly for him & I am giving him the time and space to do what he needs to do here...But over-all, do I trust or do I fear?
I feel like so much of what is my life is like water that's about to slip through my hands. Then, the other night, I almost laughed out loud. REALLY? I ask to learn trust & I get all honors courses almost immediately! But sometimes, this is the way. I have seen similar processes in m life before-and I've always come out the other end much stronger for it.
This morning, before I got out of bed, I imagined me about 6 months from now (I'm REALLY thin), and I imagined that everything that I am choosing fear in now, I chose trust instead. I took the opportunity and passed the class. I wasn't sure about the details of my life-where I was living, what I did for work, if I was dating the guy...but in my vision, those things didn't matter at all...All that mattered was how big I was smiling. And it was a really big smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment