Monday, November 4, 2013

How bad do you want it?

Now that I have your attention that is the question.  Many times we say we want something or we don't want something but the question we must ask ourselves as Wise Warriors is "How bad do I want what I say I want?" 
Do I want it so bad I would walk through fire to have it? 
Would I sacrifice to have it?
Would I take the time and effort to have it?
Would I fight for it? 
Is it worth fighting for, sacrificing for? Is it worth having?

OR

Is it just a nice conversation that I have with myself and others? 
Is it something that is nice to talk about?

We have roughly 30 days left before our final in person meeting.  During this 30 days I am planning to challenge myself and you to get real.  Get real with ourselves about what we really want.

I love the Law of Attraction magazine, really great articles if you haven't seen it.  There is also an app on iTunes or www.lawofattractionmag.com.  This month's feature article is called Epic Love for all of you who have been visioning that "soul mate". 

The article I want to share from is The Millionaire's Mind-set, it's on page 8 of the magazine. The article is by Paul McKenna.  The article is really about Wealth Consciousness.  He also shares about creating a "wealth scrapbook". 

Cuban Musician, Ry Cooder said "all the money in the world is spent on feeling good."  I am going to create a "wealth scrapbook" based upon health, traveling the world, adventure and feeling good.

The most interesting part of this article was based on a story Paul shared about a friend of his who wanted to travel the world in style.  He had dabbled in the Law of Attraction and had used it to get parking spaces and little things in life.  He decided he would go for his dream - traveling the world in style.  He had never been out of his home country, England.  He didn't have money to travel the world on his own.  He collected travel brochures, cut out pictures of exotic places he wanted to visit.  He created a travel scrapbook.  His friend was so serious about his dream to travel the world in style that every Sunday he actually packed his suitcase and he went to the airport, and he parked and got out of the car and went and stood in the check in line before turning around and going home.  When he arrived home he would watch a video about traveling first class and then he would look through his travel scrapbook.  He was so committed to this dream, this goal that he wanted it to be real, to feel real.  He wanted to train his unconscious mind as well that he was doing this that he was going to travel.  After one month of doing this he was called into his bosses office at work and was asked if he wanted to take on a new job as an international correspondent for his company.  He would be required to travel around the world "in style".  Of course he took that job that he manifest. 

You might ask yourself is what you are desiring something that you want so much that you would go to that extreme to create it, to manifest it????

The following 34 minute YouTube video is by Paul McKenna, really worth a listen whether you are looking to create wealth, or a satisfying relationship or simply to feel good everyday.  About 8 minutes into the this video he tells the story I just shared.




What are you desiring?  And what would you do to make it happen.  Oh and Carrie - I know your answer :)

Julie, thanks so much for your post last week. I think you will find this video in line with our discussion the other night regarding your business.

What are you all desiring?  Can you bring your warrior energy to create it?

1 comment:

  1. Love the 'Why not"! I am envisioning all the other ways I have manifested in the past based on 'loving, feeling good, wanting". This is my 'proof in my pudding" as I take a turn in my direction of life. This is quit great about 'the mind'. I am soooo grateful for this program and the others that you have created, Michelle. I believe this is my 4 th workshop and look back on my life, well-being and I am just seeing what progress, when you change within. I am feeling so grateful and peaceful.

    I am glad you know my answer! :)

    ReplyDelete