Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Asking yourself - "What if?" Mike Rayburn

Mike Rayburn was the keynote speaker at our conference yesterday.  He asked the question "What if..."

I think it's fitting for the conversation we are in as Warrior Sage's.  Here's a YouTube of his presentation from another event, same content.



Let me know what you think of this. 

Can you approach your day and what you are really wanting to create from a What if perspective?  From a why not perspective?

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, this was as usual 'perfect timing for me'! To view and really absorb. Love this man's energy and his perspective. As I embark out to Arizona, in a different way I thought of....it resonates with me how the Universe will conspire with your on the "what if" question. I am definitely going to utilize his tools as I cultivate a well-being and wealth for myself. Thanks again, it really was great!

    ReplyDelete