His energy on the other side is more powerful, so much more powerful than when he was here. In his passing there is not one person who steps into his shoes. I heard that the media had published a story asking who is the next Nelson Mandela? The answer is simple, we all are the next Nelson Mandela. The community of souls is knocking down the freedom door and that is what I am completely present too.
I love this quote by Gertrude Stein, "For a very long time everybody refuses and then almost without a pause almost everybody accepts.”
Reminds me of gay marriage, lately it's been the domino effect. To want something for so long and then to have it is somewhat of a shock to the system. I think us "gays" are feeling the pressure to get married! HAHA
The same holds true for our group here. We have been in this never-ending Warrior Sage Program for quite a while now. And whether I post to blog or you read the blog the program is still going on. If you open up to it and look at the energy something in each of us has cracked open and you cannot put that $h#T back together. It happened about 1.5 weeks ago, it's like a wave traveling through the group.
I would be interested to see what has opened up or cracked open for you? Are you willing to reply all...


No comments:
Post a Comment